Risper Oloo, Associate
Risper Oloo is a senior associate in the Litigation and Dispute Resolution Department of the firm. She is a qualified Advocate of the High Court of Kenya
She has represented a wide range of clientele that includes but is not limited to financial institutions, parastatals, insurance firms, Political Parties and other corporate and private individuals at various Tribunals such as the Co-operative and Political Parties Tribunals, the Court of Appeal, Supreme Court and various Divisions of The High Court and at the Magistrates Court.
Areas of expertise
- Civil and Commercial litigation
- Employment and Labour Relations Law
- Election Petitions
- Constitutional and Administrative Law
- Family Law
- Probate and Estate Administration.
Membership in professional societies
- Member, Law Society of Kenya (LSK)
- Member, East Africa Law Society (EALS)
- 2013: Postgraduate Diploma, Kenya School of Law
- 2012: Bachelor of Laws Degree, University of Nairobi.
- 2016-to date: Associate, Mbugwa, Atudo & Macharia Advocates
- 2015: Associate, J.K. Mwalimu & Co. Advocates, Kitui.
- 2014: Pupil, Waweru Gatonye & Co. Advocates, Nairobi
- 2013: Legal Assistant, Gachie Mwanza & Co. Advocates
- 2012: Legal Intern, Christian Legal Aid & Research (CLEAR Kenya)
- 2010: Legal Research Assistant, Kairu & McCourt Advocates.
- Successfully defended Jubilee Party against Nomination Complaints before the Political Parties Disputes Tribunal and before the IEBC Tribunal during the 2017 elections.
- Successfully represented a state corporation against employment disputes for a claim of Kshs. 5,000,000/=.